Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Coming soon: Funky Squad the radio show

There have been exciting recent developments in FunkySquadLand!

Amazingly, a vast quantity of the Funky Squad radio series as broadcast on Triple M, which I'd written off as lost and unobtainable, has just fallen into my lap with absolutely no effort on my part at all. It was one of those remarkable 'kindness of strangers' moments that suggest the world isn't entirely screwed after all.

So, with a bit of luck and a following wind (and a quick call to BigPond to explain why my download cap's writhing in its death throes) I'll pop some synopses, quotes, and fun stuff online soon.

In the meantime, if you've just wandered in through Google or Wikipedia or somewhere, hello! Use the posts-by-date menu thingo over there to the right to browse through synopses and screencaps for the seven episodes of the TV version of Funky Squad.

No comments: